Kelly is a qualified Nutritionist, enabling her to assess a clients current diet and give guidance to ensure better nutritional health, her expertise is backed up with a Nutritional Therapist title, this knowledge means that she can look into possible nutritional deficiencies, food intolerance or antioxidant deficiencies, and through diet and nutrition, help to alleviate symptoms or give advice in order to refer to a GP.
- Do you suffer from discomfort after eating?
- Do you gain a dress size from eating just one meal?
- Do you suffer from reoccurring infections?
- Do you have no energy and feel tired?
- Do you wake up feeling tired?
- Do you suffer from acne, dry skin or excessive weight?
- Are you constantly having to deal with constipation or diarrhoea?
- Are your joints sore and stiff?
- Has your sex drive disappeared?
If you have answered yes to 2 or more of these, then maybe its time to get in touch and start your nutritional assessment process.
The initial appointment is £40 and thereafter it is £20 per session, the support is ongoing, and Kelly will do her best to get to the bottom of any nutritional issues you may be suffering from through diet. In any cases where medical assessments would be required, Kelly would ensure you made appropriate appointments with your GP to ensure the best support necessary.
Advanced Sports Nutrition
- Training for a major event?
- Struggling with energy when working out?
- Unsure what to eat to fuel your workout?
- Needing a structured meal plan to support your goal?
Get in touch today to discuss your nutritional needs to ensure your performance is the best it can be!
£25 per session, block bookings can be made if needed for ongoing assistance.